Watch: Cali delivers innovation with Cali Turf
Cali’s newest product launch, Cali Turf, creates a lush, green lawn, without water, mowing, allergies or messes. Based on a highly innovative design, the company said that this product is more realistic and kinder to the planet than other artificial grass products.
According to the company, Cali Turf are distinguished by these features:
- Natural beauty
- A hyper-realistic design combines fibers of different heights, textures, thicknesses and directions in four different colors to create a lawn that looks and feels luxurious.
- Better knives
- Just like real grass, the blades have a V-shaped construction, which allows them to last longer. Micro-veins run the length of each stem to reduce sun reflection for a more natural look.
- Pet friendly
- Highly resilient and easy to clean, Cali Turf is designed with raised drainage and can be combined with Envirofill with Microban to help prevent pet odours.
- Sustainable design
- This product is reinforced with a double backing and a firmer tuft weave. It is also heat, frost and fade resistant and is backed by a 15 year residential warranty and an 8 year light commercial warranty.
- 100% recyclable
- While most artificial grasses have a non-recyclable nylon backing, every part of Cali grass (the blades and backing) can be recycled.
- A safer garden
- This product is lead and phthalate free and has been tested and found safe for every member of the family with the same chemical safety standards as children’s toys.
The new Cali Turf collection is rolling out with pre-cut options in 6.6 x 6.5, 16.4 x 6.5 and 32.8 x 6.5 sizes and full rolls (ideal for larger yards) will be available soon , along with two additional grasses, the company said.
Cali Turf can be purchased along with quality accessories including galvanized steel posts, rakes and sealing tape. A specialized fill material, Envirofill with Microban, is also available to add during or after the installation process. Envirofill is more resilient and environmentally friendly than most other turfs (usually crumb rubber) and is designed with antimicrobial technology to help prevent bacteria, mildew and pet odors, the company said.