Worldwide Smart Thermostat Industry to 2026 – Cloud-connected hVAC Systems Present Opportunities – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Smart Thermostat Market Research Report by Stake, by Regions – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s to offer.
The global smart thermostat market size was estimated at $894.48 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $1,101.72 million by 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.50% from 2020 to 2026 to reach 3,174 by 2026. .71 million dollars to reach.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes the Smart Thermostat to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on implementation, the Smart Thermostat Market was surveyed via Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi and Zigbee.
Based on application, the smart thermostat market was explored in commercial, industrial and residential.
On the basis of geography, the Smart Thermostat market was examined in Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. America is further studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are further studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to assist the supplier in determining an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the suppliers to adopt sequential merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth over a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV positioning matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Smart Thermostat market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps companies take better decisions and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides the analysis of suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of generating revenue in the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insight into how suppliers are performing in terms of monetization and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and amalgamation characteristics.
Business Usability Profiles:
The report in-depth examines the recent key developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Smart Thermostat market, including Control4 Corporation, Ecobee Company, Emerson Electric, Energate Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Lennox International Inc., Nest Labs, Inc. . ., Schneider Electric, Siemens Corporation and Texas Instruments Limited.
The report provides insight into the following points:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and groundbreaking product developmentsontwikkeling
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Smart Thermostat market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Smart Thermostat market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Smart Thermostat market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Smart Thermostat market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Smart Thermostat market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Smart Thermostat Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered appropriate to enter the global smart thermostat market?
Increasing development of next-generation home automation devices
Demand for energy-efficient systems/devices
Growth in adoption of IoT-enabled HVAC systems
High costs for installations
Rising consumer investment in smart homes
Cloud-connected hVAC systems
Complex programming and compatibility issues with existing systems
Honeywell International Inc.
Lennox International Inc.
Nest Labs, Inc.
Texas Instruments Limited
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c8uske