Worldwide Metal Roofing Industry to 2026 – Emergence of Construction Projects Across Hospitals, School and Hotels Presents Opportunities
DUBLIN, 06 August 2021–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Metallic Roofing Market Research Report by Product, by Construction Type, by End User, by Regions – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s to offer.
The global metal roofing market size was estimated at $7,721.67 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $8,585.97 million by 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.53% to reach $14,862.78 million by 2026.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to assist the supplier in determining an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the suppliers to adopt sequential merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth over a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV positioning matrix evaluates and categorizes the suppliers in the metal roofing market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps companies make better decisions and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides the analysis of suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of generating revenue in the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insight into how suppliers are performing in terms of monetization and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and amalgamation characteristics.
The report provides insight into the following points:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and groundbreaking product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Metal Roofing market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Metal Roofing market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Metal Roofing market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Metal Roofing market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Metal Roofing market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Metal Roofing market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered appropriate to enter the global metal roofing market?
Main advantage over conventional roofing
Rising urbanization and development in the construction sector
Increasingly used in residential and non-residential areas
Attractive government investment from emerging economies
Emergence of construction projects in hospitals, schools and hotels
ABC Supply Co., Inc.
TOP International, Inc.
Atlas Roofing Corporation
Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
Carlisle Companies Incorporated
Company of Saint-Gobain SA
DECRA Roofing Systems, Inc
GAF Materials Corporation
Ideal Roofing Company Limited Manufacturers
IKO Industries Ltd.
Kingspan Group PLC
Linyi Jinhu Color Coating Aluminum Industry Co.,Ltd
McElroy Metal, Inc.
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
NCI Building Systems, Inc.
Nucor building systems
OmniMax International, Inc. by Strategic Value Partners, LLC
TAMKO Building Products LLC
Tata Steel Ltd
Union Corrugated Board Company
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tl8770
Check out the source version at businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210806005282/en/
Laura Wood, senior press manager
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, please call +353-1-416-8900