Worldwide HVAC Filters Industry to 2026
Dublin, June 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “HVAC Filters Market Research Report by Type, by System, by End User, by Regions – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s to offer.
The global HVAC filter market was estimated at USD 5,558.06 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 6,042.35 million by 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.05% from 2020 to 2026 to grow by 2026. USD 9,347.97 million to be reached.
The report provides market size and forecast for five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency conversion data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2026 as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes the HVAC filters to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on type, the HVAC filter market was examined for electrostatic filters, glass fiber filters, HEPA filters, pleated filters, polyester filters, and UV filters.
- Based on technology, the HVAC filter market was examined for activated carbon, electrostatic precipitator and HEPA.
- Based on System, the market for HVAC filters was examined for ductless systems, geothermal heat pumps, heat pumps, hybrid HVAC systems, packaged air conditioners, rooftop units and split system HVAC.
- Based on end-users, the market for HVAC filters was surveyed for automotive, building and construction, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and residential.
- Based on geography, the HVAC filters market was examined in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East, and Africa. America is further studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are further studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to assist the supplier in determining an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the suppliers to adopt sequential merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth over a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV positioning matrix evaluates and categorizes the suppliers in the HVAC filter market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps companies make better decisions and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides the analysis of suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of generating revenue in the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insight into how suppliers are performing in terms of monetization and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and amalgamation characteristics.
Business Usability Profiles:
The report in-depth examines the recent key developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global HVAC Filters Market, including 3M Company, AJ Manufacturing Co. Inc., Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj, Air Filters, Inc., Airsan Corporation, American Air Filter Company, Inc., Camfil AB, DHA Filter, Donaldson Company, Inc., Emirates Industrial Filters LLC, Filt Air Ltd., Filtration Group Corporation , Freudenberg SE, General Filter Havak, GVS Group, Hollingsworth & Vose Company, Johns Manville, Koch Filter, Mann + Hummel, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Sandler AG, Sogefi SpA, Spectrum Filtration Pvt. Ltd., Tex-Air Filter Manufacturing Co and Troy Filters Ltd..
The report provides insight into the following points:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and groundbreaking product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global HVAC Filters market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global HVAC Filters market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global HVAC Filters market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global HVAC filter market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global HVAC Filters market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global HVAC Filters Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered appropriate to enter the global HVAC filter market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Rising demand for HVAC
220.127.116.11. Raising awareness about indoor air quality
18.104.22.168. Government Regulations and Policies for Efficient Filtration
22.214.171.124. Negative impact of HVAC on the environment
126.96.36.199. Investment-driven construction sector
188.8.131.52. Product Development and Technological Advances in HVAC Filters
184.108.40.206. High costs and maintenance
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1. Threat of new entrants
5.3.2. Threat of substitutes
5.3.3. Negotiating power of customers
5.3.4. Negotiating power of suppliers
5.3.5. Industry rivalry
6. HVAC Filters Market Segment by Type:
6.2. Electrostatic Filters
6.3. Fiberglass Filters
6.4. HEPA filters
6.5. Pleated filters
6.6. Polyester filters
6.7. UV filters
7. HVAC Filter Market, By Technology
7.2. Activated Carbon
7.3. Electrostatic Precipitator
8. HVAC Filter Market, By System
8.2. Channelless Systems
8.3. Geothermal heat pumps
8.4. heat pumps
8.5. Hybrid HVAC Systems
8.6. Packaged air conditioners
8.7. Roof units
8.8. Split System HVAC
9. Market for HVAC Filters, by End User
9.3. Building & Construction
9.4. Eat Drink
9.6. Residential use
10. America’s HVAC Filter Market
10.6. United States
10.6.4. New York
11. Asia-Pacific HVAC Filter Market
11.8. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East and Africa HVAC Filter Market
12.5. The Netherlands
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction:
13.2. Market Rank Analysis
13.3. Market share analysis
13.4. Competition scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, cooperation and partnership
13.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
13.4.4. Investment and financing
13.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
14. Business Usability Profiles
14.1. 3M Company
14.2. AJ Manufacturing Co. Inc.
14.3. Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj
14.4. Air Filters, Inc.
14.5. Airsan Corporation
14.6. American Air Filter Company, Inc.
14.7. Camfil AB
14.8. DHA filter
14.9. Donaldson Company, Inc.
14.10. Emirates Industrial Filters LLC
14.11. FiltAir Ltd.
14.12. Filtration Group Corporation
14.13. Freudenberg SE
14.14. General filter Havak
14.15. GVS Group
14.16. Hollingsworth & Vose Company
14.17. Johns Manville
14.18. Koch filter
14.19. Male + Bumblebee
14.20. Parker-Hannifin Corporation
14.21. Sandler AG
14.22. Sogefi SpA
14.23. Spectrum Filtration Pvt. Ltd.
14.24. Tex-Air Filter Manufacturing Co
14.25. Troy Filters Ltd.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k7rxgz