United States HVAC Services Market 2021 Global Insights and Business Scenario – EMCOR Services, Southland Industrial Energy, J&J Air Conditioning Services, United Mechanical – KSU
Market Insights Reports provides important insights about the HVAC Services market in the latest report entitled: “United States HVAC services market – growth, trends, COVID-19 impact and forecasts (2021-2026)Provides an in-depth analysis of key players’ strategies, market growth, product demand, growth drivers, technology innovations, regional outlook and dynamics in the United States, including drivers, challenges and opportunities that are dominant in the industry. This market study provides comprehensive data that improves the understanding, scope and application of this report.
The HVAC services market in the United States was estimated at $ 11.45 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 16.56 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 6.4% over the 2021-2026 period.
(Exclusive offer: 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample PDF of the Latest HVAC Services Market 2021 Research Before Purchasing:
Top Main characters in the HVAC service market in the United States: EMCOR Services, Southland Industrial Energy, J&J Air Conditioning Services, United Mechanical, ACCO Engineered Systems, National HVAC Services, and others.
Industry news and update:
– November 2019: EMCOR Group Inc. announced that it has completed the acquisition of Batchelor & Kimball Inc., a leading full-service provider of mechanical construction and maintenance services. BKI has designed, installed, built and maintained the HVAC and sanitation systems in a wide variety of projects for all types of non-residential facilities including hospitals, laboratories, data centers, schools, airports and office buildings..
Main market trends:
Industrial and commercial segment will grow significantly
Energy usage in manufacturing facilities and commercial buildings accounts for nearly half of all energy consumed in the United States and costs approximately $ 200 billion per year. HVAC services are witnessing growth due to the increasing need to install and maintain the energy efficiency of the existing system.
– Commercial HVAC units require a significant amount of space and are generally located on the roofs of buildings such as shopping centers, hotels, large restaurants, theaters and commercial offices. Awareness of the impact of the indoor environment on the way people think, feel and act has sparked the trend of building wellness and with it the growth of HVAC services in offices, hotels and other commercial spaces.
In addition, the smart HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems are increasing penetration in the United States due to increasing government regulation regarding energy emissions from commercial buildings across the country. For example, the U.S. General Services Administration installed smart building technology in 50 of the federal government’s most energy-consuming buildings.
– Services for HVAC systems installed in commercial buildings are being developed to provide full-time on-site operating personnel and energy advisory services. This will reduce operating costs and improve overall HVAC performance in buildings.
– In addition, total industrial energy consumption in the United States in 2019 alone was 13,264 trillion Btu over seven months, forcing the country to take informed measures to reduce its impact on the environment.
Browse the full report details with the table of contents:
The new installation segment is expected to contribute to growth
– In recent years, the demand for HVAC services has been increasing due to the increase in construction activities in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. According to data from the Associated General Contractors of America, construction expenditures reached an adjusted annual rate of USD 1,329 trillion in the first eight months of 2018.
– According to the US Census Bureau in April 2020, construction spending in the region remained strong despite the COVID-19 situation. It was estimated at an adjusted annual rate of $ 1,346.2 billion, up 3% from $ 1,307.1 billion in April 2019.
– Implementing HVAC during construction must comply with various regulations and standards. For example, adhesives, sealants, mastic, primers, paints and coatings that are applied in the waterproof envelope of the building must meet low-emission requirements. Furthermore, proper maintenance of the system components will keep HVACs running at peak performance – implement a maintenance program to ensure that all components, including motors, pumps, fans, compressors, piping and filters, are intact and operating effectively.
– New energy-efficient HVAC systems replace traditional HVAC systems that require installations. New technologies are needed in the HVAC system to increase energy efficiency, reduce energy costs and reduce CO2 emissions.
– According to Construct Connect, the estimated value of new private offices and warehouses that year was approximately USD 26.4 billion and USD 24.79 billion. The new construction projects in the residential, industrial and commercial industries are expected to create opportunities for the market in the forecast period.
This report from the HVAC Services Market in the United States covers:
– The market size from 2016-2021
– Expected market growth to 2026
– Prediction of how market factors, constraints and future opportunities will affect
Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Extensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of the main sustainability strategies adopted by the market
Reasons to buy this report:
– The market estimate sheet (ME) in Excel format
– 3 months of support from analysts
Buy full report @:
Adaptation of this report: This report can be customized according to your needs for additional data for up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales representative (email@example.com), we’ll make sure you get the report that meets your needs.
Market Insights reports offers syndicated market research on vertical industries, including Healthcare, information and communication technology (ICT), technology and media, chemicals, materials, energy, heavy industry, etc. Market Insights reports provides US and regional market intelligence, a 360-degree market overview with statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) Market Insights reports
Telephone: +1 704 266 3234 | Mob: + 91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com