Steep Slope Roofing Materials Market Import-Export Ratio, Share, Expansion Rate – The Courier
Steep pitched roofs are the type of roofs with a slope of 3:12 or more. That means that for every 12 horizontal inches, the increase in roof height is 3 inches or more. Such steep slope roofs are usually preferred by both homeowners and architects as they add beauty to the height of the building and also perform well. Steep pitched roofs give the building an extra aesthetic appeal, have a long lifespan, are resistant to the elements and are easy to maintain.
The steep slope of the roof also prevents the water from collecting on the roof and allows the water to drain off the roof easily. The growth in the steep slope roofing materials market is focused on the growth in the construction industry. With the rise in disposable income and an increase in overall economic activity, the construction industry has benefited, giving the market for steep slope roofing materials a boost. In contrast, however, the economic slowdown in certain regions of the world has negatively impacted the construction industry, also hindering the growth of the steep slope roofing materials market.
The global market for steep slope roofing materials is expected to reach a value of approximately US$14,630 million by the year 2022 and grow at a slow CAGR during the assessment period.
Request for report sample@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18562
4 forecast highlights in the global steep slope roofing materials market
- According to the prediction of Persistence Market Research, the tile material-type segment will reach a value of nearly US$1,850 million by the year 2022. This represents slow CAGR growth during the 2017-2022 assessment period. The material-type tile segment is estimated to represent more than one-tenth of the material-type segment’s revenue share by 2017 and is expected to lose market share by 2022 in 2017.
- According to the prediction of Persistence Market Research, the renovation segment will reach a value of nearly US$9,350 million in the year 2017. This represents slow CAGR growth over the forecast period. The roof renovation segment is expected to represent nearly three quarters of the total revenue share of the end-market segment by the end of 2017 and is expected to gain market share in 2022 compared to the year 2017.
- Persistence Market Research predicts that the comics-type segment will reach a value of nearly US$2,890 million by 2022. The comics type segment is expected to gain market share by the end of the year 2022. share is contributed by the North America region in the segment of the comics type.
- Persistence Market Research predicts that the US market for steep slope roofing materials will exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of less than 3% from 2017 to 2022.
Request Report Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/18562
- Company Profiles
- Owens Corning
- CertainTeed Corporation
- Henry Company
- Malarkey Roofing Products
- IKO Production, Inc.
- Siplast Incorporated
- TAMKO Building Products, Inc.
- Polyglass USA, Inc.
- Atlas Roofing Corporation
Buy now for an in-depth competitive analysis@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18562
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a third-party research organization, works through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics to help companies climb high regardless of the turbulence faced by financial/natural crises.
Persistence Market Research
US sales office
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353