Roofing Market Research Report by Installation Type, by
New York, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces Release of Report “Roofing Market Research Report by Installation Type, by Material, by Roof Type, by Application – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID – 19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911422/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market size and forecasts for five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The global roofing market is expected to grow from $ 212,473.20 million in 2020 to $ 257,631.05 million by the end of 2025.
2. The global roofing market is expected to grow from EUR 186,300.54 million in 2020 to EUR 225,895.80 million by the end of 2025.
3. The global roofing market is expected to grow from GBP 165,621.58 million in 2020 to GBP 200,821.86 million by the end of 2025.
4. The global roofing market is expected to grow from JPY 22,676,274.74 million in 2020 to JPY 27,495,762.16 million by the end of 2025.
5. The global roofing market is expected to grow from AUD 308,539.34 million in 2020 to AUD 374,114.55 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes roofing to predict revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the installation type, the roofing market has studied the field of roofing with technical solutions, roofing with panels, clapboards, structural concrete roofing and roofing tiles.
Based on material, the roofing market studied asphalt, clay and slate, concrete, membrane, metal and wood. The membrane has been further studied in BUR, EPDM, PVC and TPO.
Based on the roof type, the roofing market studied about flat roof and pitched roof.
Based on application, studied the roofing market in commercial, industrial and residential.
Based on geography, the roofing market has studied in the Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas region surveyed in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East and Africa region surveyed in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Usability profiles of the company:
The report takes an in-depth look at recent significant developments by the leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global roofing market, including 3M Company, ARCAT, Inc., Atlas Roofing Corporation, BASF SE, BMI Group Services GmbH, Carlisle Companies Inc., CertainTeed Corporation, DECRA Roofing Systems, Inc., DOW Chemical Company, Duro-Last Roofing Inc., Duro-Last, Inc., Etex SA, GAF Materials LLC, IKO Industries Ltd., Johns Manville Corporation, Kingspan Group, Owens Corning Corporation, Pruszynski Ltd , Safal Group, Sika AG, Standard Industries Inc, TAMKO Building Products LLC, Tata BlueScope Steel Limited and Wienerberger AG.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and the long-term effects expected to impact industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research strengthens our research framework to ensure that underlying COVID-19 issues and potential pathways forward are included. The report provides insights on COVID-19, taking into account the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain rerouting, dynamics of the current market forces and the significant interventions by governments. The updated study provides insights, analyzes, estimates and predictions, taking into account the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV positioning matrix evaluates and categorizes the suppliers in the roofing market based on business strategy (business growth, sector coverage, financial viability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographic areas. The Competitive Strategic Window assists the supplier in defining an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it determines the optimal or favorable fit for the suppliers to implement successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product launch strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insight into the following points:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market provided by the major players
2. Market development: provides in-depth information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products and production capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global roofing market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global roofing market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global roofing market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global roofing market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global roofing market?
6. What modes and strategic movements are considered suitable for entering the global roofing market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911422/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker searches and organizes the latest industry data, so you get all the market research you need right in one place.