Proud Source Water tops Inc. 500 list of fastest growing Idaho cos.
Inc. Magazine’s annual list of fastest growing companies are out, and 26 Idaho-based companies made the list.
The annual ranking is open to all for-profit companies in the country, but honorary members are required to sign up and pay a fee. Businesses must have earned at least $2 million in revenue in the previous year. The list is ranked by revenue growth over a three-year period.
- The best Idaho company on the list caps the top 60 of all companies. Boise based pride spring water ranked 59th on the list, with revenue growth of 5.979% over three years according to Inc. Proud Source supplies Idaho spring water packaged in recyclable aluminum bottles. It landed a $6 million investment last year.
- Meridian’s Gymreapers ranked 521st. Founded in 2014, the company makes strength training equipment, as well as clothing and accessories. Inc. reported that the company has experienced 940% growth in the past three years.
- Roofer Bartlett Homes & Roofing, based in Eagle, took 585th place. Founded in 1992, the company, according to Inc. on roofs damaged by storms. It grew by 827%.
- Dollar Fulfillment, based in Hayden, grew 460% over the three-year period, landing 906th on the list. The company assists in picking, packing and shipping orders on a subcontract basis.
- Dietary Supplement Experts rounds out the top five for Idaho companies on the list, ranking 1049th overall. The company provides logistics and regulatory services for nutritional supplement brands and saw a growth rate of 460%.
Other companies on the list include Velox Media, Ataraxis PEO, Amherst Madison, Kno2, and Ventive. In total, Inc. says the Idaho companies generated total revenue of $544.4 million and added 888 jobs.
Last year’s top two Idaho companies on the list, Maverick Media Ventures and NanaMacs Clothing Co. did not appear this year.