Oatey Co. Seeks to Fill Manufacturing Positions in Omaha at August 14 Hiring Event; $1K New Hire Bonus Offered | Nebraska
OMAHA, Neb., Aug 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Oatey Co., a leading manufacturer in the plumbing industry since 1916, is hosting a staff event at August 14 on his Omaha, NE, factory. New employees are eligible for a $1,000 bonus*.
The event will take place on August 14 by 10 hours – 2:00 p.m. ET at the William H. Harvey factory in 4334 South 67e Street, Omaha, NE 68117. Registration is preferred, but walk-ins are accepted. Participants can arrive at any time during the event.
Event attendees will have the opportunity to interview for open positions, tour the William H. Harvey facility, and all interviewees will have the opportunity to win Oatey products.
Oatey offers a diverse, inclusive work environment and a range of competitive advantages and benefits*, including:
- $1,000 New rental bonus*
- Competitive starting rates up to $15/ hour with allowances outside shifts
- Generous benefits including up to $3,000 company contribution Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Associated wellness benefits, including free access to the CALM app and mental health services
- Generous paid leave
- Option of annual cash profit sharing*
- $2,000 Referral Bonus for Affiliates
- Annual Profit Share on Retirement and 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition fee reimbursement
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Strong community involvement
- A commitment to safety
- Linking Resource Groups
- Opportunities for career growth and progression
*Terms apply. Benefits only apply to full-time employees.
Since 1916, Oatey® has provided reliable, high-quality products to the residential and commercial plumbing industry, with a dedication to delivering quality, building trust and improving lives. Today, Oatey has an extensive manufacturing and distribution network to supply thousands of products to professional builders, contractors, engineers and DIY consumers around the world.
Oatey is located in Cleveland, Ohio, and has locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and China. For more information visit www.oatey.com, call (800) 321-9532 or follow Oatey on facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.
In 1944, then master plumber William H. Harvey Sr. on the idea of a preformed wax gasket for placing toilet bowls. Part of the Oatey family of companies since 2006, the Harvey™ company thrives in multiple plumbing categories, such as solvent cements, heating chemicals, toilet bolts and wax gaskets, and sells throughout the Americas. South America.
SOURCE William H. Harvey, an Oatey Co. company.