FCIF launches year-end campaign drive
Dalton, Ga.—The Board of Directors of the Floor Covering Industry Foundation (FCIF) is currently conducting its year-end campaign, inviting flooring companies and individuals in the industry to contribute by donating online at fcif.org or by sending a donation to: 855 Abutment Road, STE 2, Dalton, Ga. 30721. This year, the FCIF will also be featured on Taylor Adhesives, for Taylor Time LIVE, which airs Tuesday, December 21 at 11 a.m. Est
The special is intended to increase awareness about the impact of the foundation and to support the organization. Taylor Adhesives said it has pledged to match every dollar (up to $2,500) pledged at the event.
Featured people at the Taylor Time Live event include:
- Charlie Dilks, FCIF Chairman of the Board; Chief Product Officer, CCA Global Partners, Inc.
- Scott Humphrey, FCIF Vice President; CEO, World Floor Covering Association
- Emily Morrow Finkell, president of FCIF fund development; CEO, Emily Morrow Home
- Andrea Blackbourn, Executive Director, FCIF
- Paul Murfin, FCIF Board Member; Chairman, Taylor Adhesives
- Seth Gladden (presenter); marketing director, Taylor Adhesives
This year the FCIF celebrates its 40th anniversary. The foundation provides grants directly to flooring families battling a life-changing illness, injury or disability. Grants can be used to help with expenses such as medical care, medicines, medical supplies, and other necessities such as food, shelter, and utilities.
Criteria for help include:
- financial need
- severity of the medical condition
- 5+ years of service in the flooring industry by a family member
Companies and individuals who make a donation before 31 December are recognized in seven professional publications.
Giving levels is as follows:
- $1,000 – Genesis
- $2,000 – Bronze
- $5,000 – Silver
- $10,000 – Gold
- $25,000 – Platinum
- $50,000 – Diamond