Daltile names Statements Dealer advisory board
Riviera Maya, Mexico—Daltile introduced its new 2021 advisory board for the Statements Elite Daltile Dealer Program at the brand’s annual advisory board meeting, currently taking place here at the Rosewood Mayakoba Resort.
“The Statements Elite Daltile Dealer Program is an exclusive Daltile program aimed at the top dealers in the United States,” said Patrick Warren, vice president of residential sales, dealership and showrooms for Dal-Tile Corporation. “In the Statements program, Daltile has leveraged the strengths of our sales, marketing, merchandising and digital departments to deliver exceptional business solutions to our members, help them grow their businesses and be more profitable than their closest competitors .”
Warren added that the board members have been carefully selected based on their industry prowess and because of their diversity in retail. “We have represented retailers from all over the country. Some of our board members are retail only while others also sell to trade clients such as builders and commercial. This ensures we get feedback from every angle, enabling us to build the strongest possible program for our nationwide network of more than 250 Statements Elite Daltile Dealers.”
Warren has also credited recent advisory board members, Daniel Kennedy, Pro source Wholesale, Kelly Taylor, Ambassador Flooring, and Michael Longwill, Air Base Carpet, for their strong contributions to the program.
The 2021 Advisory Board members for the Statements Elite Daltile Dealer Program include:
- Steve Chesin, Carpets & More (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Steve Dalene, Dalene Floors (Hartford, Conn.)
- Rick Murray, Rusmur Floors (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Phil Koufidakis, Baker Brothers (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Dan Huffman, Tile Expo, Inc. (Anaheim, California)
- Penny Carnino, Grigsby’s Flooring (Tulsa, Okla.)
- Jason Waggoner, ICC Flooring (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Kateri Dodson, Hilton Flooring (Arlington, Texas)