Bus HVAC System Market Featuring CoachAir Pty Ltd., DENSO Corp., and MAHLE GmbH
Factors such as the increased efficiency of HVAC systems through pressure transducer technology will be crucial in driving the growth of the market.
An increase in the sales of electric buses is one of the opportunities for the market parties to grow.
Some of the companies covered in this report include CoachAir Pty Ltd., DENSO Corp., MAHLE GmbH, ProAir Holdings Corp., SUTRAK Corp., Trane Technologies Plc, Valeo SA, VBG Group AB, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, and Zhengzhou Guchen Industry Co Ltd., etc.
The competitive scenario in the Automotive HVAC Systems market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies in recent years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
- Powertrain divides the market into ICE-powered and electric and hybrid. The ICE-powered segment has the largest market share.
- By geography, the market is classified as APAC, Europe, South America, MEA, and North America. APAC will have the largest market share.
Related reports on energy include:
HVAC Aftermarket by End User and Geography – 2021-2025 Forecast and Analysis: The size of the HVAC aftermarket has the potential to grow by USD 26.88 billion in 2021-2025, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.18%. To get comprehensive research insights: Download our exclusive sample report
Energy-neutral Buildings Market by Product, Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis: – The market size for zero-energy buildings has the potential to grow at USD 42.65 billion and the growth momentum of the market is set to accelerate over the forecast period. To get comprehensive research insights: Download our exclusive sample report of the latest version
Main topics covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market definition
- Market Segment Analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Analysis of five forces
- Negotiating power of buyers
- Negotiating power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market segmentation by powertrain
- Market segments
- Comparison by powertrain
- ICE powered – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Electric and Hybrid – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity through Powertrain
- Geographic Segmentation
- geographical comparison
- APAC – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market Challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disturbance
- Sellers covered
- Market positioning of suppliers
- CoachAir Pty Ltd.
- DENSO Corp.
- MAHLE GmbH
- ProAir Holdings Corp.
- SUTRAK Corp.
- Trane Technologies Plc
- Valeo SA
- VBG Group AB
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Zhengzhou Guchen Industry Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Exchange rates for US$
- Research method
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consultancy company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With more than 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and 800 technologies across 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s extensive coverage, extensive research and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive position within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]