Bostik to launch Bostik Academy, technical learning center
Wauwatosa, Wis.- Bostik, a leader in specialty adhesives and floor installation systems, has launched the Bostik Academy for North American contractors, distributors and employees. As a free online educational resource, Bostik Academy strives to provide training and useful information on industry trends, product features and benefits and installation guidelines. Visitors to the Bostik Academy will find:
- elearning: Online training modules that provide product knowledge at your convenience, with most courses taking less than 15 minutes to complete.
- webinars: Attend educational presentations on the latest product innovations led by industry experts.
- On-site training information: Sign up to participate in customizable, hands-on product training at one of multiple physical Bostik Academy locations in the US
- Technical video center: Watch technical videos about products and applications.
- Product information: Search Bostik’s extensive library of catalogs, brochures and more.
“The Bostik Academy offers free online training through easy-to-use learning modules that provide information from product basics to tips and tricks for a successful installation,” said Eric Loferski, director of marketing. “Distributors of Bostik products and installers will find the training extremely helpful, whether they are an experienced construction professional or new to the wall and floor industry.”
To see everything the Bostik Academy has to offer, go to this link†