AHF to showcase at International Builders Show
Mountville, Pa.—AHF Products will showcase its broad product offering at the International Builders Show (IBS), January 31 to February 2, 2023, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The portfolio of brands includes Bruce, Hartco and Armstrong Flooring.
AHF Products said its strategy is simple: invest in innovation and technology, deliver a dynamic product portfolio and be a great business partner for builders.
Among the products that will be on display at the International Builders Show are:
- Barnwood Living by Mark Bowe of Bruce is a solid and developed hardwood line that is the result of a collaboration between Bruce Flooring and TV presenter Mark Bowe of Barnwood Builders. Every floor in the collection is made in the USA with a vintage barnwood look. The collection includes floors with natural knots and wormholes, pronounced grain and signature markings that add to the unrefined appearance, the company said.
- Bruce LifeSeal delivers waterproof protection to withstand the busiest homes and light commercial spaces without compromising on comfort or style. In addition, the Reserve and Classic lines feature the company’s new Cleantivity antimicrobial coating technology, which inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. This collection is characterized by muted textures, wide wood looks and authentic looks in stone and marble.
- Armstrong Flooring Traditions vinyl flooring offers a cost-effective solution with a traditional fiberglass backing and PVC coating. The durable vinyl flooring is also said to be a breeze to clean and won’t trap dust, pet dander, and other allergens.
- Hartco’s TimberBrushed hardwood collections offer a variety of wire brush designs and price points offered in three distinct collections: Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- The Silver collection is offered at a strong price, in 1.2mm European White Oak with an oiled finish, UV performance in a low gloss matte finish.
- TimberBrushed Gold has wide widths in a wire-brushed texture to create a luxurious design.
- At the premium level, TimberBrushed Platinum is a 3mm European white oak, with extra wide planks and fixed random lengths, with unique reactive and smoking effects.
- Hartco DogwoodPro: Densified Wood technology, developed by AHF Products, provides scratch-resistant and dent-resistant protection against daily wear and tear, pet nails and accidents. It is made in the USA in Somerset, Ky.
- The advantage of Dogwood Pro according to the company: 100% real hardwood; More than six times more dent resistant than traditional wood floors; Four times more scratch resistant than traditional wooden floors; Waterproof (helps protect the wood from pet accidents); Antimicrobial protection (Cleantivity antimicrobial technology inhibits bacterial growth); Made in the USA with global and domestic content.